September 19, 2013

"Let it Bloom" Cupcakes

There is nothing more wonderful than the big and happy eyes of kids when they are seeing funny cupcakes. 


I made those beauties for a very cute and adorable 3 year old who celebrated her birthday at my favorite farm. And she was glowing when she saw them - the best Thank You ever :)


To make those flowers I cut mini marshmallow with a scissor in half and the half diagonal again and pot the sticky side in colored sugar. Apart from that I used skittles and made some cupcake toppers from scrapbook paper scraps and toothpicks. 


I used store bought icing simply vanilla (not the whipped kind) and colored it with food color in neon pink and neon green - going trendy here ;)


What a simple way to make some happy flower cupcakes.

xoxo J.

No comments:

Post a Comment