April 7, 2011

Sweetness from the past

I didn't photograph everything I baked, unfortunately, but there were some pictures I found on my laptop. But why am I writing about it and why did I start this blog? I can't give you one answer because there are different reasons. On the one hand I am home with my sweet little boy ( he is 16 months today) and I would love to do something else besides taking care of him. Don't get me wrong I love him more than I can say but sometimes Mommy simply needs a time out and with baking I am in heaven. On the other hand I am looking for something I love to do and earn some acceptance, some compliments and certainly to earn some money - doing my (little) contribution to our little household of four.

We'll see how this will go but I think positive and deep in my heart I am hoping for the best :)

Again, a birthday cake  for my daughter, but this time I drew it first before baking and decorating.



Rubber ducks was the theme of my sons first birthday - he loved it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment